Hello, I’m Annie Ridout, author of The Freelance Mum (a guide for better work-life balance) and SHY (how being quiet can lead to success).
I’ve learned how to work towards my big goals and dreams but without sacrificing time with my kids.
I schedule in rest, family time and creativity. But also time for my business, journalism and book-writing. It’s all about time management. And believing in your own capabilities.
Now, I’m going to support you so that you can get clear on what you’d like to do, and how to make it happen.
What’s included in this coaching package?
- Weekly one-hour phone calls with Annie Ridout, for 12 weeks
- Goal-setting, deadlines to work towards, coaching exercises
- I ask you the questions; you work out the answers
- You have power and potential and I will help you to unlock it
- And I will be your cheerleader, throughout the sessions – and beyond…
What my clients are saying:
“I felt super focused last week after our session and felt so much clearer on my goal.”
“This is radical. Revolutionary.”
“Wow, you’re really good at this. I feel lighter already.”
Extras (inc. in the price)
- Business consultancy – as and when needed, during our calls
- Advice on growing the online side of your business: social media, online courses, digital marketing, growing your profile, starting/growing a podcast
- Support with your writing: storytelling, self-publishing, pitching for a book deal
- Ideas for pitching for press coverage, and industry contacts
Why 12 weeks?
Because one-hour sessions every week, for 12 weeks, will give us the time to work towards two/three big goals, as well as smaller weekly goals.
This timeframe means we can maintain motivation, while covering some serious ground.
By the time our sessions are complete, you will likely be feeling more focused, and a lot clearer on how you’re going to achieve those goals.