If you’re thinking of becoming your own boss – going freelance or starting a business – this bundle of online courses will help you to plan what you’re going to do and how you’re going to do it
It will teach you all you need to know about becoming self-employed or starting a business, securing press coverage and growing your profile. Then how to create an additional income stream through online courses…
“I’ve been ridiculously emotional since the lightbulb moment, as I can’t believe working for myself from home could actually become a reality. The BYOB course has been exactly what I needed to guide me in the right direction at this point in my life. Thank you!” – Suzy Stanton
Online courses included:
Become your own boss
This course is practical and creative; full of exercises that will help you work out what your business or ‘side hustle’ should be (or refine an existing idea). It will then give you a big confidence boost – imperative, when starting out and the doubt slips in – ensure you have the money stuff sorted, as it’s got to make financial sense, and the practical steps to get started…
DIY PR: Secure press coverage and grow your profile
Once you have a product or service to sell, press coverage will help you flog it. I’m a journalist for the Guardian, Stylist, Telegraph etc and have been featured as a business owner on Woman’s Hour, Forbes, Times. I’ll teach you how to pitch to get featured, grow your profile and become the ‘go-to’ person in your field when the media are looking for comment…
How to launch a successful online course
Now that your business is set up, you’ll have knowledge to share and will almost certainly benefit from passive income streams, as they free you up to do the fun stuff (rather than needing to be physically present for each sale). This online course is a step-by-step guide for creating a fully functioning online course. Once you have courses running, you can literally earn while you sleep…
“I have just completed your online courses training. I have done a few others from other people and it is interesting to note why yours is better, yours are really simple and clear, other people waffle on and I give up on them. I took a lot from it and plan to make an online course straight away.” Fleur Emery
- This is a bundle of online courses, start as soon as you’re ready and work at your own pace.
- You’ll pay just £700. For an entire new career, that’s pretty good value, don’t you think?
- You’ll be given access to exercises, advice, tips – and set tasks. You access this whenever you like (you don’t have to sign in at a particular time).
- You’ll have access to my closed Facebook group, where you can network with other freelancers and business owners, and get exclusive tips and advice.
- You’ll have ongoing access to these courses, so no rush to start right away – and you can keep dipping in and out, as you like.